Tuesday, March 23, 2010

AAAACK

It seems to me today that I'm losing a lot of hair. It could be that my hair is longer than it's been in a while and I'm consequently noticing it more, or it could be that the secret formula of Coca-Cola was all that was keeping it in. Coke kept me from going bald, and now I'm turning my back on it. I'm a monster.

I'm drinking an Arizona Green Tea with ginseng and honey. It's not doing the trick, but it's something, I guess. AJ recommended what he and his friends call the Arnie, which is the Arizona half-tea half-lemonade endorsed by Arnold Palmer. I took a sip once and found it pretty blah, but it's all the rage at Lane. And that's your beverage endorsement for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Josh has been drinking those Arnold Palmers recently!!! Why is he trying to keep up with highschoolers?

    ReplyDelete