Friday, March 19, 2010

6:35!

Even though I went to bed at 11:30 last night, waking up this morning at 6:35 was surprisingly not-difficult.  I wouldn't say it was exactly easy, but it by 6:45 I was out of bed and headed downstairs to do about 45 minutes of yoga before getting dressed and ready. Miracle of miracles, Hannah woke by herself and at 7:50 I found her all cutely morning-rumpled and hair askew while sitting in bed and playing with a little stained glass piece that hangs on her window. By my lights, there's not much that's cuter than a little kid in the morning. Unless they're screaming, or barfing, or their feet are in your face. We shared oatmeal and an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, then with some wardrobe adjustments (noooo, the FLUFFY skirt, Mommy! The FLUUUUFFFFFY ONNNNNNNNE gaaaahhhh...) headed out the door. I was not appreciably earlier in my commute, though. Funny how that works out.

Seven hours kind of feels like my sweet spot. Let's see how it goes, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment